Shipping out in 24 hours. 2-4 business days to arrive.
Primus Ignition Steel – Large
A fast and easy way to a spark in all weather conditions. Start a fire or light a stove with a few flicks of your wrist.
– Water-resistant and works in wet conditions – even rain and snow
– The steel parts are protected in the integrated case
– Reflective lanyard for carrying convenience
– Spark emitted has a temperature of 5400 °C and will strike thousands of times
– Invented in Sweden
– Available in two sizes and multiple colors
– Material: Biobased Plastic, Steel
This water-resistant fire staring solution is easy to carry with you on any trip. The steel parts are protected in a bio-based plastic case while a reflective lanyard holds everything together, can be spotted if placed down in the dark, or can be used to easily transport.
The spark has a temperature of 5400 °C and will strike thousands of times, making it an essential camping companion for many years to come.